AI summary & topic connections

Describes debilitating symptoms around urban wireless infrastructure and mold, inability to work and improvement after moving to the country. Attributes part of the illness to radiation and mold interaction.

  • Housing, work & access barriers: “couldn't work anymore”
  • Towers & siting: “49 towers”
  • Neurological symptoms & sleep: “headaches”
  • Proposed biological mechanisms: “change the mold in our bodies”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
Aloha, I am definitely affected by EMF's, RF's and wireless radiation. I could always feel the radiation, sometimes more acutely than other times, but in the past it didn't bother me so much. During the pandemic I got very sick with a variety of symptoms like constant fatigue, headaches, body pains, inflammation in all joints etc. When I drove out into the country I felt much better. Back home I felt totally sick again. We lived in a town where there were wireless antennas on top of every high building. Out in the country where we used to live there was one tower with 7 antennas. In town we were surrounded by 49 towers and 256 antennas within a 3mile radius. I didn't know how to protect myself , except unplug every electronic device. There was another problem , we lived in a moldy place. Dr Dietrich Klinghardt from the Sophia Institute explains that EMFs and other radiation will actually change the mold in our bodies and make it more dangerous to our health. I started to experience anaphylaxis for the first time in my life. There was a time period where I went into anaphylaxis every two weeks. I couldn't work anymore, I couldn't function in general anymore. Doctors couldn't help and I thought I would just die soon. During that time I couldn't even pick up my iphone with my hands, the radiation coming from it was too intense. I am better now, we moved back into our old neighborhood in the country. It took everything I had left to get my health back and I am still only may be 60% better. All this harmful technology and doctors who don't know a thing about it is a very bad combination.