AI summary & topic connections
Raises cancer and environmental concerns, distrusts regulators and requests safer technology for people, children and animals.
- Exposure limits & oversight: “don’t trust the regulators”
- Cancer & tumors: “brain cancer”
- Children & vulnerable groups: “our children”
- Environmental effects: “animals and our earth”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
Good morning,
I never hold my phone to my ear, I don’t want brain cancer.
There are hidden things about RF and EMF that are detrimental to our health and for sure I don’t trust the regulators, they are bought with lots of money to keep the bad behind closed doors.
How about telling us the truth and find safety mechanisms for us and our children, animals and our land.
Not all inventions are brilliant. I will not buy an electric car for health and environmental reasons.
Please make it all safe for all of us.
I don’t even use a microwave. I suppose I read too many good articles to be aware of the bad out there.
Please fix it for humans, animals and our earth!
Thank you
Marlies
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.