AI summary & topic connections
The commenter reports headaches and difficulty escaping wireless exposure in an apartment and requests a comprehensive public study.
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “I periodically get inexplicable headaches that have no overt cause.”
- Housing, work & access barriers: “Living in a small apartment, I cannot escape the effects of the wireless EMF all around me.”
- Research & federal duties: “I demand that the government produce a full study on all the possible effects of wireless on our health and publicize it widely.”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I have been concerned about wireless safety for a long time. Living in a small apartment, I cannot escape the effects of the wireless EMF all around me. I periodically get inexplicable headaches that have no overt cause. I demand that the government produce a full study on all the possible effects of wireless on our health and publicize it widely.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.