AI summary & topic connections
The commenter reports normalized thyroid tests after several lifestyle changes, including switching Wi-Fi off at night, and relates a friend's broadcasting-work exposure concerns.
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “My thyroid levels are normal for the first time in 20 years since turning off wifi at night and getting an hour of sun everyday.”
- Occupational exposure: “One of my friends had to get their thyroid removed at 30 yrs old after working in a broadcasting tower and developing thyroid issues.”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
My thyroid levels are normal for the first time in 20 years since turning off wifi at night and getting an hour of sun everyday. I was told to purchase medicine forever to compensate but I discovered a simple protocol after talking to a few other people with thyroid issues. One of my friends had to get their thyroid removed at 30 yrs old after working in a broadcasting tower and developing thyroid issues. I just figured the thyroid is the most sensitive organ to radiation so I should protect it . Now my lab tests confirm my anecdotal theory.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.