AI summary & topic connections
The commenter reports tinnitus after installation of household wireless boosters and describes nearby electrical equipment and symptoms around towers.
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “I startrd having have bad tinnitus...”
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “had put in SIX little BOOSTERS for the 5G he had in the house so everyone had a good signal..”
- Power lines, wiring & solar: “my BEDROOM...was also over THREE electrical panels in the basement..”
- Towers & siting: “ANYTIME I even drive by those stupid 5G towers! I know they are coming up..”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I startrd having have bad tinnitus... within 48 hours of my landlord, where I was living at the time... had put in SIX little BOOSTERS for the 5G he had in the house so everyone had a good signal.. my BEDROOM...was also over THREE electrical panels in the basement.. and his solar panel wiring came down through my bedroom closet where I slept. I have had MAJOR issues with tinnitus since then. It gets mu h louder.. ANYTIME I even drive by those stupid 5G towers! I know they are coming up.. before I even see them! THIS STINKS!!
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.