AI summary & topic connections
The commenter reports ringing ears and other device-related symptoms and seeks investigation, oversight and information about documenting concerns.
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “My ears ring and other issues relating to devices.”
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “I believe I have experienced detrimental health issues related to EMF/RF wifi and wireless radiation.”
- Research & federal duties: “In the process of reporting concerns and seeking physical health evaluations but would like to know more about what is the reason for these effects and how are being controlled or is there any particular oversight comittee relating to these technological issues.”
- Exposure limits & oversight: “f reporting concerns and seeking physical health evaluations but would like to know more about what is the reason for these effects and how are being controlled or is there any particular oversight comittee relating to these technological issues.”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I believe I have experienced detrimental health issues related to EMF/RF wifi and wireless radiation. My ears ring and other issues relating to devices. In the process of reporting concerns and seeking physical health evaluations but would like to know more about what is the reason for these effects and how are being controlled or is there any particular oversight comittee relating to these technological issues. it would be helpful to receive information that I can inturn share with friends and family to help document and relay symptoms and concerns. Identifying the source of these issues will also help with finding out how i prevent future exposures and become familiar with what what possible treatment options are too. I would be willing to share more if you would like more specific details.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.