AI summary & topic connections
The commenter self-identifies as experiencing Havana syndrome, alleges targeting and reports headaches and ear pain, while noting the VA has not recognized that diagnosis.
- AHIs / Havana syndrome: “I am a victim of EMF and Havana syndrome.”
- Directed-energy / targeting allegations: “I am tortured daily and am a follower of Targeted Justice so I know how they do it.”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “My name is Britton Brainard from San Diego, CA.”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
Hello,
My name is Britton Brainard from San Diego, CA. I am a victim of EMF and Havana syndrome. It all started when I moved to San Diego 15 years ago . I am tortured daily and am a follower of Targeted Justice so I know how they do it. I am hoping someone will do something about this. Please let me know of any further information you might have. I have daily headaches and ear pain from high frequency noise. Or EMF. I am seen at the VA San Diego. My doctor is aware of my symptoms. They are documented but the VA hasn’t recognized this yet so they can’t officially call it Havana Syndrome.
Please advise on your findings.
My email is:
Wavagp@yahoo.com
Thank you,
Britton Brainard
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.