AI summary & topic connections

The commenter reports pain, sleep problems and heart symptoms attributed to wireless exposure and requests regulation and choice over nearby infrastructure and meters.

  • Neurological symptoms & sleep: “I cannot get a good nights sleep.”
  • Heart symptoms & implanted devices: “I just had open heart surgery.”
  • Towers & siting: “This is an injustice to the people when we have no choice where towers are placed and poles put by our houses and in our yards, and smart meters changed out without our permission on our houses.”
  • Smart meters: “This is an injustice to the people when we have no choice where towers are placed and poles put by our houses and in our yards, and smart meters changed out without our permission on our houses.”
  • Exposure limits & oversight: “I wear a EMF protection beanie, jacket, a blanket under me and over me.”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
Thank you for the opportunity to testify to the horrible effects EMF has on the human body. When I hold my smart phone my hands ache. I can feel the waves pulsing through my body, clear to my feet. It feels like my bones are being stripped of life. I cannot get a good nights sleep. The EMF waves make me so fatigued , they zap all my energy. It is very difficult to live like this day after day. I really noticed a huge difference when 5G rolled out. I wear a EMF protection beanie, jacket, a blanket under me and over me. I also wear a copper bracelet to help decrease the pain. My skin itches, and it feels like bugs crawling all over my body. It never goes away. My eyes are dry, and my vision is getting worse. I just had open heart surgery. I can feel the EMF waves effect my heart and its rhythm. Oh please regulate this for the sake of peoples health. This is an injustice to the people when we have no choice where towers are placed and poles put by our houses and in our yards, and smart meters changed out without our permission on our houses. Other countries don’t allow this because they understand the health effects.