AI summary & topic connections

The commenter reports severe headaches attributed to several exposures, including towers and Wi-Fi, and describes perceived relief from mitigation and treatment.

  • Neurological symptoms & sleep: “Severe reaction during the COVID era only months after shots were distributed which proves the spike of issue was in the shots not prior.”
  • Towers & siting: “Faraday head covering helped during the day and always got worse if I even drove past cell data towers.”
  • Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “WiFi seemed one level but the data cell towers were worse.”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
Severe reaction during the COVID era only months after shots were distributed which proves the spike of issue was in the shots not prior. Jabbed got theirs and spread partial parts of the targeted shot called shedding. I went for months severe headaches post covid type illness and had never had headaches before let alone radiating outward in whole body from head. Faraday canopy and grounded bed helped but once outside it, it started again. Faraday head covering helped during the day and always got worse if I even drove past cell data towers. WiFi seemed one level but the data cell towers were worse. Only thing that worked was Invermectin 12mg daily for 3 days and 5 days off until I reached 30 days off with no symptoms 6+ months later. Then kept treating once a month until about a year past and relief held so no more Invermectin needed.