AI summary & topic connections

The commenter describes illness and work loss attributed to wireless exposure, improvement with wired equipment and interest in a blinded provocation experiment.

  • Housing, work & access barriers: “I retired in 2020 and got really sick like I was being poisoned.”
  • Neurological symptoms & sleep: “I was an office administrator, sat next to servers and routers for years.”
  • Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “I was an office administrator, sat next to servers and routers for years.”
  • Li-Fi, fiber & alternatives: “I got rid of cordless phones, hard-wired my devices and changed to ethernet and felt a lot better.”
  • Research & federal duties: “Copy of previous report below ID: HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0001”
  • Occupational exposure: “I was an office administrator, sat next to servers and routers for years.”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
This is an addition to my previous report (pasted below as well) Copy of previous report below ID: HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0001 I am 100% certain, I could pass a double-blind experiment. If I hold an Apple phone for 5 minutes I start feeling sick. So, for the study, an Apple phone that is on could be rotated with one that is completely turned off. I'm certain about few things in life, but am certain here, that I would be 100% accurate in indicating which phone is on. I was an office administrator, sat next to servers and routers for years. I noticed if I spent the whole weekend in my bedroom (shared rental) I'd feel unwell. I retired in 2020 and got really sick like I was being poisoned. Doctors couldn't figure it out and I was having thoughts that I'd have to leave this world if it continued. An EMF expert came to my home and said my 2 cordless phones were putting out 60,000mw of RF each. I start feeling sick at 60mw. At night, the house router was on the other side of the wall, a few feet from my head and he said with the smart TV at my feet, it was like baking in a microwave oven. I got rid of cordless phones, hard-wired my devices and changed to ethernet and felt a lot better. However, I can't go to libraries, concerts, church, some restaurants and coffee shops with lots of RF or strong routers. I get dizzy, my energy goes down, then I feel nausea and like my whole body is being poisoned. I visited a friend in the hospital and was sick within 15 minutes and had to leave after 20 mins and I was weaving as I walked out, I was so sick. I went to a talk in a library and started feeling sick. Another woman told me she was feeling sick too. I looked up and saw there was a huge wi-fi router above our heads. After about 10 mins after we moved away, we started feeling better. There was a coffee shop about 20 of us met at, and 5 of us would get sick because the router was running such high wi-fi frequency. It's very sad and depressing for me to not be able to go to the senior center to play cards or hear talks and I often can't go to card games. I can't take a bus, train or airplane trip with everyone's cell phones and the RF on the vehicles. Can’t ride in friend’s EV cars and so I haven’t been able to take a trip for 15 years. My life is very limited now. I can no longer work in offices and am in financial hardship because there are few places I can work because most require being near wi-fi equipment. I do some caregiving, but I often feel sick if I have to work close to a router and their phones and computers. It's taken a toll on my finances and physical and emotional well-being.