AI summary & topic connections
The commenter describes sensitivity, migraines and nausea attributed to upgraded internet service, a phone and nearby electrical infrastructure, with perceived relief after reducing exposure.
- Electromagnetic sensitivity: “I'm sensitive to EMFs.”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “Symptoms include migraines, nausea, burning feeling in my gut, sensitive to touch my phone, numbness tingling.”
- Power lines, wiring & solar: “I also have been sick from a power pole 10 from my window.”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I'm sensitive to EMFs. I noticed how much when they upgraded my internet. I was able to turn it down in the app but what happens when they take away that option? I also tried a 5g phone I returned it still using a 4g phone. I also have been sick from a power pole 10 from my window. Symptoms include migraines, nausea, burning feeling in my gut, sensitive to touch my phone, numbness tingling. This is inescapable. Once 6g is launched so many of us will be extremely ill. Along with fragrance sensitivities it goes hand in hand with Emfs. We are the canaries of the world warning that it's killing us and we get mocked.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.