AI summary & topic connections
The commenter reports tinnitus, headaches, dizziness and sleep problems since 5G deployment, with perceived relief away from town.
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “Since the implementation of 5G in 2020 I have suffered ringing in my ears CONSTANTLY.”
- Towers & siting: “It doesn’t go away unless I drive out of town and away from any towers.”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
Since the implementation of 5G in 2020 I have suffered ringing in my ears CONSTANTLY. It doesn’t go away unless I drive out of town and away from any towers. The relief once I’m away from towers is instant, MARKED and dramatic. Then as soon as I drive back into town the ringing comes back. I’ve had headaches, ringing in my ears, dizziness, sleeplessness, nausea from the constant distress and pain in whatever part of my body my phone is touching. You can’t get away from it. This is intentional and criminal what they are doing. I keep praying for a black out because I’m so tired of these distorted frequencies disrupting our natural rhythms. Eventually they will fall…. This simply is not sustainable.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.