AI summary & topic connections
A former healthcare professional attributes symptoms and temporary displacement to a wireless water meter, reports improvement after its replacement, and requests research and protection near schools.
- Smart meters: “I am reaching out to HHS as an individual whose health was adversely affected following a smart meter activation to the water line in my home in January 2025.”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “I experienced brain 'fog', loss of hair, cough, shortness of breath (symptoms similar to pulmonary edema) I ordered a home nebulizer that I had used for my symptoms).”
- Housing, work & access barriers: “I am reaching out to HHS as an individual whose health was adversely affected following a smart meter activation to the water line in my home in January 2025.”
- Towers & siting: “In the meantime, earlier this year, I have presented to the local city council 3 times for the city to reconsider installation of a cell tower 600-700ft from the public high school (providing 3 pages of research of cell towers and effects of non-native emf exposure, particularly to children).”
- Children & vulnerable groups: “this year, I have presented to the local city council 3 times for the city to reconsider installation of a cell tower 600-700ft from the public high school (providing 3 pages of research of cell towers and effects of non-native emf exposure, particularly to children).”
- Research & federal duties: “I am reaching out to HHS as an individual whose health was adversely affected following a smart meter activation to the water line in my home in January 2025.”
- Proposed biological mechanisms: “I experienced a spontaneous nose bleed (the first in my life of 69 yrs with no other contributing causes).”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am reaching out to HHS as an individual whose health was adversely affected following a smart meter activation to the water line in my home in January 2025. I had practiced as a professional in the health care field for 40yrs prior to leaving the profession.
In January 2025, there was a notice on my house door that a smart meter was going to be activated to my city water line; I promptly phoned the city the next day and asked to sign a waiver to 'opt out'. My request was declined by two city affiliates with 'everyone is getting them' {previously, I had always had an option to 'opt out' of smart meters for water & electric}. Two days later, after I had made calls to 'opt out'. I experienced a spontaneous nose bleed (the first in my life of 69 yrs with no other contributing causes). I went on to experience a total of 3 spontaneous nose bleeds within 11 days; in the meantime, my health began to decline. I experienced brain 'fog', loss of hair, cough, shortness of breath (symptoms similar to pulmonary edema) I ordered a home nebulizer that I had used for my symptoms). I also noted that many of my symptoms were that of 'long' COVID - loss of smell/ taste, long lasting cough, sleep disorder, muscle weakness {I had never taken the COVID vaccine, nor had the COVID illness prior to the symptoms following the smart meter activation to my home}.
As my symptoms progressed; I eventually left my home, after 6 weeks, in efforts to recover; as I continued to work with the city manager to have the smart meter removed from my home. After 2 1/2 more months, I returned to my home after the smart meter to my home had been replaced with the analog meter.
I learned in the research that non-native emf's are square waveforms with 'spikes'. I have repeated asked different health care providers if the 'spikes' from the non-native emf waveforms may be causing persistent activation of the spike proteins within our body contributing to a constant source of inflammation? To date I have received no satisfactory response to this inquiry from a health care provider, only from an electrical engineer.
I continue to recover, as it seems I have experienced a cascade of symptoms following-- perhaps even more sensitive to non-native emfs? and currently doing more cleanses as it seems my gut biome has been disrupted (another documented effect from non-native emfs). My energetic reserve, has yet to be restored.
In the meantime, earlier this year, I have presented to the local city council 3 times for the city to reconsider installation of a cell tower 600-700ft from the public high school (providing 3 pages of research of cell towers and effects of non-native emf exposure, particularly to children). In spite of the information presented, votes approved for the cell tower installation, noting concern of the city being sued if installation of cell tower was rejected.
From the research, I have concluded: People should have NEVER been exposed to non-native emf's without shields and/ or protections; especially of our children.
I support HHS taking an active role in examining the potential health and environmental effects of wireless radiation. Questions about human health should be addressed by federal agencies with appropriate expertise in medicine, biology, epidemiology, and public health, and the experiences of individuals and families who report being affected should be considered alongside the scientific evidence.
I urge HHS to carefully evaluate these experiences and the scientific evidence, identify gaps in current research, give particular attention to children and other potentially vulnerable populations, and establish appropriate federal research priorities regarding wireless radiation and public health.
Thank you for providing individuals and families with an opportunity to be heard.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.