AI summary & topic connections

The commenter reports improved sleep and fewer headaches after changing wireless equipment, distancing sleeping areas from a smart meter and reducing household electrical exposure.

  • Neurological symptoms & sleep: “I get headaches as well when working with wireless equipment and in wireless building because when I do not go to the office and work from home on wired equipment I do not get those.”
  • Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “RFs - I have negative reactions to my health when I am working with wireless mouse, laptop, etc.”
  • Smart meters: “RFs and EFs/dirty electricity - since sleeping in a bedroom further away from smart meter sleep has improved as well.”
  • Power lines, wiring & solar: “RFs and EFs/dirty electricity - since sleeping in a bedroom further away from smart meter sleep has improved as well.”
  • Children & vulnerable groups: “Kids used to wake up many times per night and they sleep through the night now.”
  • Li-Fi, fiber & alternatives: “vs wired ones.”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
RFs - I have negative reactions to my health when I am working with wireless mouse, laptop, etc. vs wired ones. I can fee it in my hands. I get headaches as well when working with wireless equipment and in wireless building because when I do not go to the office and work from home on wired equipment I do not get those. Also, when I used to sleep with my phone charging next to me I was restless and did not have any energy the next day, I was tossing and turning all night, etc. Then, we started charging the phones in the other room and turning off cell and wifi and putting them on airplain mode and turning off the wifi for the house as well, sleep has been great. When I am on my cell phone for long my hand I hold it with starts hurting, when I am not on it it goes away. Not using microwave has helped tremendously as well with digesting foods better and headaches. RFs and EFs/dirty electricity - since sleeping in a bedroom further away from smart meter sleep has improved as well. Kids used to wake up many times per night and they sleep through the night now. They also used to get headaches as well. EMFs - EFs - before starting to turn breakers off at night, sleep was not good, electricity was making sleep not as restful. Putting Dirty electricity filter in the house has made headaches throughout the day better. I am attaching some files one EFs and RFs that the building biologist I worked with shared with me. I hope we can get our homes, schools and workplaces healthier!!!

Official attachments · 4

Attachment contents are not included in the category review.