AI summary & topic connections

The commenter reports tinnitus attributed to wireless exposure, describes temporary relief using shielding, and requests research with attention to children.

  • Neurological symptoms & sleep: “Fi, five and 6G etc.! Basically, I am being effected by the Wi-Fi and telecommunication system that have become so much powerful! I was experiencing tinnitus every night and most days.”
  • Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “secretary i’m so thankful for everything you have been doing, chemtrails, RF, wi-Fi, five and 6G etc.! Basically, I am being effected by the Wi-Fi and telecommunication system that have become so much powerful! I was experiencing tinnitus every night and most days.”
  • Children & vulnerable groups: “I can’t even imagine how children are going through on a day to day basis!”
  • Research & federal duties: “I will include the information Photos, and what works for me, but it’s just not enough we need real scientific data on how much damage to our bodies it is doing!”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
Hello, Mr. secretary i’m so thankful for everything you have been doing, chemtrails, RF, wi-Fi, five and 6G etc.! Basically, I am being effected by the Wi-Fi and telecommunication system that have become so much powerful! I was experiencing tinnitus every night and most days. I found a temporary relief from this by shielding myself with silver, and I had to what clothing. I can’t even imagine how children are going through on a day to day basis! I will include the information Photos, and what works for me, but it’s just not enough we need real scientific data on how much damage to our bodies it is doing! I thank you for your help and for all the hard work you’ve been doing! Concerned Alaskan, Jason Knight

Official attachments · 8

Attachment contents are not included in the category review.