AI summary & topic connections

The commenter attributes daily migraines and emergency visits to rooftop antennas near their home and reports a meter reading.

  • Neurological symptoms & sleep: “I live two blocks awsy from the AT&T building on Watt Ave in Sacramento and Ive had multiple trips to the ER and grt major migraines daily all strmmi g from the emf from the aentrnnas on their riof.I bought a professional gauss metes and it goes up to 750 mg when standing across from the building”
  • Towers & siting: “rom the AT&T building on Watt Ave in Sacramento and Ive had multiple trips to the ER and grt major migraines daily all strmmi g from the emf from the aentrnnas on their riof.I bought a professional gauss metes and it goes up to 750 mg when standing across from the building”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I live two blocks awsy from the AT&T building on Watt Ave in Sacramento and Ive had multiple trips to the ER and grt major migraines daily all strmmi g from the emf from the aentrnnas on their riof.I bought a professional gauss metes and it goes up to 750 mg when standing across from the building

Official attachments · 22

Attachment contents are not included in the category review.