AI summary & topic connections
A massage practitioner describes self-reported electrosensitivity, repeated moves and difficulty finding housing and work, seeking wireless-free options, tower limits and recognition of sleep-related symptoms.
- Electromagnetic sensitivity: “I am an EHS Refugee & moved out of 3 homes last year to escape a radiation smartmeter in CT that was forced in my home, and I had to move to a state where only opt out meters are enforced.”
- Housing, work & access barriers: “I am a health practitioner, I'm a massage and bodywork therapist in practice for over 20 years, I am a Mother.”
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “I am sending you a copy of my doctors note saying I need to avoid wifi.”
- Smart meters: “I am an EHS Refugee & moved out of 3 homes last year to escape a radiation smartmeter in CT that was forced in my home, and I had to move to a state where only opt out meters are enforced.”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “I am a health practitioner, I'm a massage and bodywork therapist in practice for over 20 years, I am a Mother.”
- Towers & siting: “I am trying to find a home to settle down in but I need to be miles away from celltowers and I am having a hard time avoiding the celltowers that are on the map close to each property and they should minimize celltowers.”
- Exposure limits & oversight: “All the neighbors are encroaching on our property, & military flying thermal radiation drones & pressing them in my windows each night playing war games and harrassing us on my 16 acres, encroaching my property, I moved 5 times, I sold my first home because of this and rented 4 homes which all had the sa”
- Li-Fi, fiber & alternatives: “We always choose analog over digital, We choose copper landline over digital phone, do not make this obsolete.”
- Environmental effects: “I am also a Nationally Certifed Massage Therapy Educator.”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am a health practitioner, I'm a massage and bodywork therapist in practice for over 20 years, I am a Mother. I am also a Nationally Certifed Massage Therapy Educator. I am 52 yrs. old. I am sending you a copy of my doctors note saying I need to avoid wifi. I do not use a cellphone. Review RFs as well as the EMFs. You already know this but we all have a WIFI DRONE ISSUE. All the neighbors are encroaching on our property, & military flying thermal radiation drones & pressing them in my windows each night playing war games and harrassing us on my 16 acres, encroaching my property, I moved 5 times, I sold my first home because of this and rented 4 homes which all had the same thing happening. You need to change the law so everything has identification, ids, we need identifications on drones no matter how small or big, and mandated laws and standards enforced. I am an EHS Refugee & moved out of 3 homes last year to escape a radiation smartmeter in CT that was forced in my home, and I had to move to a state where only opt out meters are enforced. I had to move back to North Carolina. Wifi radiation is inconvenient and encroaching on our personal space and property giving our bodies symptoms. I am trying to find a home to settle down in but I need to be miles away from celltowers and I am having a hard time avoiding the celltowers that are on the map close to each property and they should minimize celltowers. I should not be forced to use a cellphone, smartphone for using any social media or website, buying food, or work, or anything, freedom of choice. I took photos of my cat getting cancer from the RFs, the radiation from a smartmeter, she had a wound but when we moved away from the smartmeter radiation, her wound got smaller.Our lives have changed since wifi radiation over powered our lives. where we are EHS Refugees where we have to avoid wifi radiation. I have a husband and friends and massage clients who are okay with not bringing wifi in to my home, they have to keep their wifi away from me when near me. We avoid places with celltowers on the buildings or near the buildings. We avoid using LED lights at home, only use incandescent because we get headaches & symptoms. LED lights cause blindness in rats, & people, bring back quality incandescent lights, give us healthy options, not healthy for the environment, healthy for our system, our bodies first before environment. RFs, & EMFs cause symptoms of insomnia, rage, mass shootings, numbness, nerve issues, tremors, convulsions, reflex issues, inflammation, pain, brain fog, personality disorders, addiction, ADD, disruption of REM & sleep, most of all insomnia & sleep disorders which I believe are the source of all our problems. Tell them to do sleep studies.I am a sleep expert. You need to lower levels of radiation, you need to have standards like Europe and or think about people, plants & animal health. It messes up migration, the bees, it shortens lifespan. They need to have the battery removable so when the cellphone is off it is really off, not on 24-7. They need to make these adjustments to protect our health. They need to focus on "rest" & "sleep" & these basic needs for health & what that really means & how wifi, RF & EMF is interfering with our bodies, our bodies are electric, delicate, sensitive more than they know or care, & it is damaging our cells. It is causing inflammation. It is causing dehydration, & lowering vit. D levels dangerously. I do not use wifi, that is why. We should all have the choice not to use wifi & should not be forced to live next to a cellphone tower. Make an option for non-wifi. Please take away these dangerous toys.Please help us, change standards, make strict limitations, minimize. Get rid of the dangerous wifi toys. For every technology run by wifi radiation, we need an analog, non-wifi version with no radiation offered. Do not replace everything with wifi radiation and think that is "better". We always choose non-digital and dials over digital with radiation. We always choose analog over digital, We choose copper landline over digital phone, do not make this obsolete. We choose dsl over fiber internet because fiber has high amounts of DE-dirty electricity. I am not the only one, there are thousands of us, join our Electric Sensitive Support group facebook page. Most of us are trying to escape the EMFs and RFs and are forced to live in a mobile home and travel around to escape a celltower being built next to us. Safe levels are 1.5 on a Trifield EMF Meter, .1-.3 is safe on an RF meter. Because health is more important. ~sent from an ethernet cabled desktop computer, no wifi.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.