AI summary & topic connections
The commenter describes longstanding sensitivity worsening after mold exposure, reports cognitive and other symptoms, and seeks recovery sufficient to work normally.
- Electromagnetic sensitivity: “I had EHS since at least 2015 when my dentist told me I have it (Sydney, Australia). With extreme mould exposure recently those old same symptoms have manifested strongly. Power lines and c”
- Environmental effects: “S since at least 2015 when my dentist told me I have it (Sydney, Australia). With extreme mould exposure recently those old same symptoms have manifested strongly. Power lines and cell towers create stupidity, fatigue, memory loss, occasioanl 'too much effort to breathe in' ”
- Power lines, wiring & solar: “). With extreme mould exposure recently those old same symptoms have manifested strongly. Power lines and cell towers create stupidity, fatigue, memory loss, occasioanl 'too much effort to breathe in' situations where it seems as if I just 'stop'. My doctor metnions a relationshi”
- Towers & siting: “ exposure recently those old same symptoms have manifested strongly. Power lines and cell towers create stupidity, fatigue, memory loss, occasioanl 'too much effort to breathe in' situations where it seems as if I just 'stop'. My doctor metnions a relationship between the mo”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “symptoms have manifested strongly. Power lines and cell towers create stupidity, fatigue, memory loss, occasioanl 'too much effort to breathe in' situations where it seems as if I just 'stop'. My doctor metnions a relationship between the mould and my EHS. I've yet to be able”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I had EHS since at least 2015 when my dentist told me I have it (Sydney, Australia). With extreme mould exposure recently those old same symptoms have manifested strongly. Power lines and cell towers create stupidity, fatigue, memory loss, occasioanl 'too much effort to breathe in' situations where it seems as if I just 'stop'. My doctor metnions a relationship between the mould and my EHS. I've yet to be able to afford more tests for confirmations in the normal sense of the word. Hopefully with treatment my mould exposure can be ameliorated. Then hopefuly my EHS will revert back to 'lower' level pre mould exposure so that I cn function normally in society (ie. work in an office replete with emf/rf).
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.