AI summary & topic connections

The commenter acknowledges uncertainty about personal effects, questions tower density in wildlife habitat and requests independent multidisciplinary research.

  • Research & federal duties: “I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure. I am responding as a concerned member of the public wit”
  • Towers & siting: “There are now countless towers in my area! In one local canyon in our mountains that's about 15 miles long, I counted at least 9! That's nearly one per mile. It's a recreation canyon with very little residenti”
  • Environmental effects: “HS to take an active and SCIENTIFICALLY GOLDEN role in examining the potential health and environmental effects of wireless radiation. There are now countless towers in my area! In one local canyon in our mountains that's about 15 miles long, I counted at least 9! That's nearly one per mi”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure. I am responding as a concerned member of the public with a a number of health issues. I honestly have no idea what part EMFs, RF, or wireless radiation plays, but it plays some part based on all the research I've read and talks and podcasts I've heard. I strongly encourage HHS to take an active and SCIENTIFICALLY GOLDEN role in examining the potential health and environmental effects of wireless radiation. There are now countless towers in my area! In one local canyon in our mountains that's about 15 miles long, I counted at least 9! That's nearly one per mile. It's a recreation canyon with very little residential population. So what's the point of all those towers? At a minimum, they're super ugly. But then all that radiation in what is mostly wildlife habitat? If radiation affects humans, it affects wildlife. The key words in my comment are: please conduct the research and make sure it is SCIENTIFICALLY GOLDEN! Please use Real Experts with NO conflicts of interest. And experts in all kinds of different fields. I repeat. Real experts with NO conflicts of interest and all relevant fields. Thanks so much for doing the RIGHT thing for Americans (and the rest of the world).