AI summary & topic connections
The commenter reports disrupted sleep, headaches, tinnitus, cognitive difficulty and anxiety after local 5G installation.
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “Since 5G was installed on our street 1 mile from my house, I have not been able to sleep through the night. I wake up 5 or 6 times every night. I wake up EVERY morning with a headache. I have Tinnitis that almost drives me crazy. I have brain fog. I cannot concent”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
Since 5G was installed on our street 1 mile from my house, I have not been able to sleep through the night. I wake up 5 or 6 times every night. I wake up EVERY morning with a headache. I have Tinnitis that almost drives me crazy. I have brain fog. I cannot concentrate. I feel nervous and sometimes I have anxiety.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.