AI summary & topic connections
The commenter attributes worsening sensitivity and vision loss to nearby meters and antennas, describes loss of livelihood and requests a halt to expanding exposure.
- Electromagnetic sensitivity: “ing installed in the town homes just across the fence from where my kids and I lived, the EHS for me spiked intensefly. It was coming through electrical and/or phone (landline) lines. When later we moved to a new place not far from the police station in downtown Berkeley”
- Smart meters: “ be on the computer long to give the excruciating details but in a nutshell, when "smart" meters started being installed in the town homes just across the fence from where my kids and I lived, the EHS for me spiked intensefly. It was coming through electrical and/or phone (la”
- Towers & siting: “d to a new place not far from the police station in downtown Berkeley, with its huge cell antenna, it worsened. As 5g infrastructure started to be installed right outside the window, my vision started deteriorating quickly. Then COVID and two of my young adult kids and I all l”
- Housing, work & access barriers: “When later we moved to a new place not far from the police station in downtown Berkeley, with its huge cell antenna, it worsened. As 5g infrastructure started to be installed right outside the windo”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
Due to Electro-magnetic Sensitivty, I cannot be on the computer long to give the excruciating details but in a nutshell, when "smart" meters started being installed in the town homes just across the fence from where my kids and I lived, the EHS for me spiked intensefly. It was coming through electrical and/or phone (landline) lines.
When later we moved to a new place not far from the police station in downtown Berkeley, with its huge cell antenna, it worsened. As 5g infrastructure started to be installed right outside the window, my vision started deteriorating quickly. Then COVID and two of my young adult kids and I all living in a small 1 br. apartment. One working for a school had to be on Zoom in the kitchen while the other had to be doing his college classes via Zoom, and I, a professional Homeoppth, was sitting on Zoom for patientf ollow-ups and I was sitting at our table in the path of the antenna's effects. My retina a macula have been wrecked, and I've lost my ability to make a living has been killed as I now am blind with just a bit of residual viaion but losing more and more over time. My computer is wired but still I cannot be on it for long in a sitting. My life has been dramatically impacted just so ever-greedy people can haev faster internet.
It's the faster faster faster society that is causing so much harm.
Effects of EHS include the blood sugar issues and blood pressure issues I face. But few doctors understand that all this radiation is causing these abnormalities and want to blame us for what we're facting and when we point out what we do know, we're gaslit. Wireless all around us all the time is killing people (literally).
Stop this inhuman march forward at all our expense.
Thank you.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.