AI summary & topic connections
The commenter reports fatigue, body aches and apathy during a dental visit near a tower and attributes the experience to exposure.
- Towers & siting: “My dentist has a 5 G tower across the street from his office. While there for 3 hours sitting in front of the window and across from the tower I had adverse effects. I have never noticed 5 G sensitivities b”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
My dentist has a 5 G tower across the street from his office. While there for 3 hours sitting in front of the window and across from the tower I had adverse effects. I have never noticed 5 G sensitivities before but the 3 hour visit was very different. I went in feeling very well. By the time I left I was aching all over, exhausted and very apathetic. Fortunately, I used a homeopathic remedy asap and felt relief. I've tried to be careful about 5 G without every having any symptoms and wondered if I was over thinking it but after that experience, I know it can have a very profound effect on living organisms.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.