AI summary & topic connections
Reports dizziness and vertigo, a vestibular-migraine diagnosis, and symptoms she associates with antennas and smart meters near her apartment. Describes shielding and wired connections, reports partial improvement, and plans to move to a location she considers lower exposure.
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “I was diagnosed with vestibular migraine and started vestibular rehab in 2020.”
- Towers & siting: “I found that a cell phone antenna was added 30 feet from my apartment window.”
- Smart meters: “This is also right around the time that smart meters were added.”
- Li-Fi, fiber & alternatives: “I also wired all of my computers and devices.”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I moved into a city apartment in August 2014 completely healthy. By 2017, I started having weird neurological problems such as dizziness and feeling off balance. I noticed that when I went on vacation and didn't stay in my apartment that I felt better and then we I came back home, it got worse again. I ended up getting worse and developing terrible vertigo by 2018 and started seeking treatment in 2019. I was diagnosed with vestibular migraine and started vestibular rehab in 2020. I decided to have an electromagnetic radiation specialist come and do some readings with radiofrequency meters on my apartment because I noticed that several cell phone antennas were added to my apartment building in 2017 after looking at my address year by year in google earth. This is also right around the time that smart meters were added. I found that a cell phone antenna was added 30 feet from my apartment window. Several other cellphone antennas were added to light poles in the perimeter surrounding my apartment building and the craziest thing of all is that giant cell phone antennas were added to the roof of my apartment building. I ended up mitigating my apartment the best I could because I wasn't in the position to move yet. I had radiofrequency blocking window film put on all of my windows and I now sleep in a shielded canopy to help me not be exposed at night. I also wired all of my computers and devices. So I have gotten better, but I am still not 100% like I was before 2017 so now I am building a new house from scratch in a lot I found with a hill behind it that basically blocks the radiofrequency so my house has no cell phone reception. My new build will be done by the end of this year so I am excited to move in and hopefully finally let my body heal from the past 10 years of too much radiofrequency exposure.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.