AI summary & topic connections

The commenter reports discomfort using screens and phones, recounts a relative's heart symptoms improving after meter removal and requests lower exposure allowances.

  • Smart meters: “and start to burn and when I hold a cellphone in my hand, my arthritis flares up. When a smart meter was installed on the home of my sister in law, she started experiencing heart problems that went away when the meter was removed. It is time for the government to look at potentia”
  • Heart symptoms & implanted devices: “hen a smart meter was installed on the home of my sister in law, she started experiencing heart problems that went away when the meter was removed. It is time for the government to look at potential health effects on people and establish a priority to lower the radiation all”
  • Exposure limits & oversight: “ook at potential health effects on people and establish a priority to lower the radiation allowed in these products. Thank you for looking into this matter as the world is being blanketed with more and more unhealthy radiation and we the people are getting sicker from it. Dian”
  • Research & federal duties: “I am writing to give personal feedback to HHS on wireless radiation exposure. I am a concerned member of the public, an individual who has been labeled ‘a canary in the coal mines, and I react negatively around EMF and RL. W”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am writing to give personal feedback to HHS on wireless radiation exposure. I am a concerned member of the public, an individual who has been labeled ‘a canary in the coal mines, and I react negatively around EMF and RL. When I look at a screen my eyes squint and start to burn and when I hold a cellphone in my hand, my arthritis flares up. When a smart meter was installed on the home of my sister in law, she started experiencing heart problems that went away when the meter was removed. It is time for the government to look at potential health effects on people and establish a priority to lower the radiation allowed in these products. Thank you for looking into this matter as the world is being blanketed with more and more unhealthy radiation and we the people are getting sicker from it. Diane