AI summary & topic connections
The commenter reports headaches resolving after meter removal and dizziness during prolonged phone or laptop use.
- Smart meters: “I have been affected by a smart meter, suffering extremely bad headaches, that didn't go until I had the reader removed. Also I notice that if I am on my phone or laptop for a long time, I feel dizzy.”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “I have been affected by a smart meter, suffering extremely bad headaches, that didn't go until I had the reader removed. Also I notice that if I am on my phone or laptop for a long time, I feel dizzy.”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I have been affected by a smart meter, suffering extremely bad headaches, that didn't go until I had the reader removed. Also I notice that if I am on my phone or laptop for a long time, I feel dizzy.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.