AI summary & topic connections
The commenter reports headaches during cordless-phone calls and questions the adequacy of safety testing.
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “I used a cordless phone years ago. When I would talk over 15 minutes I always got a nasty headache on the side I held the receiver the most. When I hung up the headache would lessen and then cease. It finally”
- Exposure limits & oversight: “on my caution list. This seems only common sense. I can't possibly understand the lack of safety testing, except the amount of pure profit at the expense of the consumers.”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I used a cordless phone years ago. When I would talk over 15 minutes I always got a nasty headache on the side I held the receiver the most. When I hung up the headache would lessen and then cease. It finally made me realize it was best not to use cordless phones. Cell phones and microwaves have always been on my caution list. This seems only common sense. I can't possibly understand the lack of safety testing, except the amount of pure profit at the expense of the consumers.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.