AI summary & topic connections

The commenter reports tinnitus, headaches and discomfort holding phones and asks HHS to study short- and long-term effects.

  • Neurological symptoms & sleep: “Ever since 5G wireless radiation has become the norm, I have experienced tinnitus and headaches. I live within a mile of a cell tower and I have become very sensitive in my hands all the way up to my elbows when holding a cell phone. I believe that HHS should”
  • Towers & siting: “come the norm, I have experienced tinnitus and headaches. I live within a mile of a cell tower and I have become very sensitive in my hands all the way up to my elbows when holding a cell phone. I believe that HHS should be investigating the short and long term effects of ”
  • Research & federal duties: “I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure. I am responding for the future health of myself and my”
  • Children & vulnerable groups: “I am responding for the future health of myself and my children. Ever since 5G wireless radiation has become the norm, I have experienced tinnitus and headaches. I live within a mile of a cell tower and I have become very sensitive in my han”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure. I am responding for the future health of myself and my children. Ever since 5G wireless radiation has become the norm, I have experienced tinnitus and headaches. I live within a mile of a cell tower and I have become very sensitive in my hands all the way up to my elbows when holding a cell phone. I believe that HHS should be investigating the short and long term effects of EMF’s, RF radiation and Wireless Radiation exposure. I support HHS taking an active role in examining the potential health and environmental effects of wireless radiation. Questions about human health should be addressed by federal agencies with appropriate expertise in medicine, biology, epidemiology, and public health, and the experiences of individuals and families who report being affected should be considered alongside the scientific evidence. I urge HHS to carefully evaluate these experiences and the scientific evidence, identify gaps in current research, give particular attention to children and other potentially vulnerable populations, and establish appropriate federal research priorities regarding wireless radiation and public health. Thank you for providing individuals and families with an opportunity to be heard.