AI summary & topic connections
The commenter claims to distinguish phone networks by different symptoms, describes difficulty going into town and links a collection of studies.
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “ me bad heartburn and rashes on my legs. T-Mobile makes me nauseous and bad head pressure headaches! Here’s my Google Drive of emf health studies I’ve collected. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1vWCCfiMvgVrJMnR-1NV0Rgs5ZPtEo3Yi”
- Housing, work & access barriers: “I can feel cell phone radiation. I can’t hardly go anywhere in town anymore because of it. I can’t hardly tell you what network a phone is using by being exposed for a few minutes. It makes me sick and I can feel it. I can even te”
- Research & federal duties: “e makes me nauseous and bad head pressure headaches! Here’s my Google Drive of emf health studies I’ve collected. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1vWCCfiMvgVrJMnR-1NV0Rgs5ZPtEo3Yi”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I can feel cell phone radiation. I can’t hardly go anywhere in town anymore because of it. I can’t hardly tell you what network a phone is using by being exposed for a few minutes. It makes me sick and I can feel it. I can even tell you the network a phone is using. Verizon makes me bloated with gas and head pressure, AT&T gives me bad heartburn and rashes on my legs. T-Mobile makes me nauseous and bad head pressure headaches! Here’s my Google Drive of emf health studies I’ve collected. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1vWCCfiMvgVrJMnR-1NV0Rgs5ZPtEo3Yi
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.