AI summary & topic connections
The commenter reports headaches while sleeping beside a smart meter and improvement after moving the bed and adding shielding.
- Smart meters: “I have a smart meter installed on an outside wall of my house which is exactly where my head was for eight hours every night. After a few years of waking up with a headache and feeling ill, my son sug”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “ of my house which is exactly where my head was for eight hours every night. After a few years of waking up with a headache and feeling ill, my son suggested he move my bed away from the wall it was on. Sine he moved it my headaches have gone. I know it was the smart meter ”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I have a smart meter installed on an outside wall of my house which is exactly where my head was for eight hours every night. After a few years of waking up with a headache and feeling ill, my son suggested he move my bed away from the wall it was on. Sine he moved it my headaches have gone. I know it was the smart meter causing the headaches. He also taped aluminum foil up on that wall to block the radiation coming through the wall. I hate that smart meter.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.