AI summary & topic connections
The commenter attributes a burning sensation to a nearby tower, plans relocation and alleges hostile activity by public authorities and other groups.
- Towers & siting: “There’s a radiation tower 5 blocks from my family & I. It emits radiation strong enough it is “burning” the top of my head whenever I’m home!! It’s so fucking annoying being threatened by city govt like th”
- Housing, work & access barriers: “enever I’m home!! It’s so fucking annoying being threatened by city govt like this!! I am moving my family far away. It’s really despicable how “things” are being installed in the US with any prior discussions with the public and concerns or agreements. Of course it’s the fuc”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
There’s a radiation tower 5 blocks from my family & I. It emits radiation strong enough it is “burning” the top of my head whenever I’m home!! It’s so fucking annoying being threatened by city govt like this!! I am moving my family far away. It’s really despicable how “things” are being installed in the US with any prior discussions with the public and concerns or agreements. Of course it’s the fucking Illuminati and there Israeli friends - AGAIN
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.