AI summary & topic connections

The commenter reports headaches, fatigue, nausea and dizziness associated with mobile-phone use and perceived improvement with a phone shielding product.

  • Neurological symptoms & sleep: “e. I’m began to notice symptoms in 1993 when I began dating, my now ex husband. My neck & head ached & I was extremely tired after spending time on his company car. It would ease off & I’d be absolutely fine, at home. No one has a mobile. He also mentioned that he got headaches ”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
Dear Robert, I’m extremely grateful for you focusing on this vital issue. I’m began to notice symptoms in 1993 when I began dating, my now ex husband. My neck & head ached & I was extremely tired after spending time on his company car. It would ease off & I’d be absolutely fine, at home. No one has a mobile. He also mentioned that he got headaches when he was working & in the car. And like me, he’d be fine, in his home. I then asked him to think what he did differently at work. He replied he uses his mobile. At home, he’d use the landline. When we’d go out, he would take his mobile with him & put it in the car. He’d then keep it on his body, when he was either in the office or on site working. I bought my mobile phone in 2014. I noticed the same symptoms, with additional nausea &’dizziness. It was as if I was moving in slow motion. I felt dreadful! I looked into finding a solution & found a decent cell phone shield. My symptoms disappeared. Approximately, two years later, I bought a newer mobile. Within a day, all my symptoms returned. I had forgotten to attach a cell phone shield! I thought I can’t wait for one to arrive, so I managed to detach the one from my old mobile & used superglue to attach it to my new one. No need to guess how I began to feel.