AI summary & topic connections
The commenter describes electromagnetic hypersensitivity, other diagnoses and symptoms in an urban home, and reports improvement after relocating to a rural environment.
- Electromagnetic sensitivity: “I developed electromagnetic hypersensitivity after moving from my home in a rural setting to a small city of around 40,000 people. My symptoms began after living in my home for 3-4 years. I worked as an RN at a large medica”
- Smart meters: “have always been involved and active in environmental health issues. I knew enough about "smart Meters" to have the meter on my new home removed as soon as I moved into the city. After living in my home for 2-3 years I began to have symptoms of extreme fatigue walking up 1 flight ”
- Towers & siting: “I lived in an area near many cell towers and my neighbors smart meter was abouy 12 feet from my bedroom. I am one of the lucky ones, as I was able to move back out to the country. I have gained my health back completely”
- Power lines, wiring & solar: “I had my house tested for EMR and "dirty electricity. The levels of EMR and dirty electricity in my home were extremely high. I lived in an area near many cell towers and my neighbors smart meter was abouy 12 feet from my bedroom.”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “ a small city of around 40,000 people. My symptoms began after living in my home for 3-4 years. I worked as an RN at a large medical center. I was active with no medical conditions and on medications. I have always been involved and active in environmental health issues. I”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I developed electromagnetic hypersensitivity after moving from my home in a rural setting to a small city of around 40,000 people. My symptoms began after living in my home for 3-4 years.
I worked as an RN at a large medical center. I was active with no medical conditions and on medications. I have always been involved and active in environmental health issues. I knew enough about "smart Meters" to have the meter on my new home removed as soon as I moved into the city.
After living in my home for 2-3 years I began to have symptoms of extreme fatigue walking up 1 flight of stairs. I would wake every morning with deep burning in my eyes and a headache. I noticed that the burning would ease when I ate breakfast in the kitchen area. I then developed other vague symptoms - one night I got up with feelings of pain in my intestinal tract and I passed out in the bathroom and fell to the floor.
I went to an Integrative Medicine physician for an evaluation.
I had developed lupus and hypothyroidism.
I had a strong sense that these conditionals had an environmental link.
I had my house tested for EMR and "dirty electricity.
The levels of EMR and dirty electricity in my home were extremely high.
I lived in an area near many cell towers and my neighbors smart meter was abouy 12 feet from my bedroom.
I am one of the lucky ones, as I was able to move back out to the country.
I have gained my health back completely.
I am active once again and take no pharmaceuticals and live a happy life in a low EMR environment. I am sad for the many others that are suffering from EMR illnesses. It was a very difficult time for me and my family.
Barbara Cruickshank
Earlysville Va.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.