AI summary & topic connections
Reports resumed weight loss after reducing household EMFs on a nutritionist’s advice and replacing wireless equipment with corded alternatives. Attributes the change to exposure reduction, without establishing causation.
- Other concerns: “of dramatically reducing home EMFs, my daily weight loss restarted and continued when the only thing I changed was emf ex”
- Li-Fi, fiber & alternatives: “wireless, (I didn't have a smart phone), and make all computer technology corded with EMF protected cords from less EMF. In other word”
- Power lines, wiring & solar: “t I consider turning off all my computer and bedroom power every night, making my landlines corded instead of wir”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
When very overweight and no longer losing weight, my nutritionist recommended that I consider turning off all my computer and bedroom power every night, making my landlines corded instead of wireless, (I didn't have a smart phone), and make all computer technology corded with EMF protected cords from less EMF. In other words, he suspected my high emf environment (like most Americans) was causing weight gain. I was eating a diet that normally allowed me to lose weight fast, but it had stalled. After 3 weeks of dramatically reducing home EMFs, my daily weight loss restarted and continued when the only thing I changed was emf exposure-not diet or exercise. At that point, I spent the money and bought expensive meters and studied EMFs.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.