AI summary & topic connections
Alleges MKUltra-related targeting through towers and satellites, synthetic telepathy and remote nervous-system manipulation, and asks for awareness and intervention. These allegations are unverified.
- Directed-energy / targeting allegations: “ing from the MkUltra program that makes me a targeted individual. They’re using GWEN Towers 5G, and satellite that allo”
- MKUltra references: “I am a victim of something from the MkUltra program that makes me a targeted individual. They’re u”
- Satellite exposure: “ndividual. They’re using GWEN Towers 5G, and satellite that allows them to use synthetic telepathy on me. But”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “G that allows them to remotely manipulate my central nervous system. There are hundreds of thousands perhaps millions of t”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am a victim of something from the MkUltra program that makes me a targeted individual. They’re using GWEN Towers 5G, and satellite that allows them to use synthetic telepathy on me. But not only the synthetic telepathy also something like a wireless EEG that allows them to remotely manipulate my central nervous system. There are hundreds of thousands perhaps millions of targeted individuals around the world. I guess I would just like to bring this to your attention as I have some faith in you and I think you truly have people’s best interests at heart and may look into it and maybe at least spread awareness and perhaps do something about this. Thank you.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.