AI summary & topic connections
A senior using wired internet reports nausea, nasal symptoms and sore throat after using optional Wi-Fi and offers a personal explanation for the symptoms.
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “wireless wifi”
- Li-Fi, fiber & alternatives: “hard-wired Ethernet”
- Children & vulnerable groups: “healthy senior”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
God morning. I am an active healthy senior living in a rural location. I use a hard-wired Ethernet internet connection in my home with an optional wireless wifi connection. When I use the wireless wifi in my home for 2 or 3 hours, I feel vaguely nauseous, and if used for 4-5 hours my nose starts to run, like the start of a cold, and sore throat. I beleive this is my body trying to remove toxins that have accumulated from the EMF exposure.
Thank you for the opportunity to share my observations.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.