AI summary & topic connections

Reports years of migraines attributed to home Wi-Fi and relocation to a wireless-free rural property. Supports HHS research and attention to children and vulnerable populations.

  • Electromagnetic sensitivity: “very very sensitive”
  • Neurological symptoms & sleep: “migraine headaches”
  • Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “WiFi radiation”
  • Housing, work & access barriers: “live out in the desert”
  • Research & federal duties: “identify gaps in current research”
  • Children & vulnerable groups: “children and other potentially vulnerable populations”
  • Environmental effects: “health and environmental effects”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure. I am responding from the perspective of a concerned member of the public. I discovered years ago that the migraine headaches I was suffering daily were being caused by the wireless WiFi radiation in my home. When I would turn off the wifi my headaches would go away. This was HUGE! I had been suffering daily as I said for years! I now live out in the desert 30 miles outside of the closest city and I have absolutely NO wireless anywhere on my 10 acres because of this. I am very very sensitive to it and it absolutely was ruining my life before I discovered the cause. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE back off on this unrelenting wireless growth! I support HHS taking an active role in examining the potential health and environmental effects of wireless radiation. Questions about human health should be addressed by federal agencies with appropriate expertise in medicine, biology, epidemiology, and public health, and the experiences of individuals and families who report being affected should be considered alongside the scientific evidence. I urge HHS to carefully evaluate these experiences and the scientific evidence, identify gaps in current research, give particular attention to children and other potentially vulnerable populations, and establish appropriate federal research priorities regarding wireless radiation and public health. Thank you for providing individuals and families with an opportunity to be heard.