AI summary & topic connections
Reports hand and forearm pain during prolonged phone use and fatigue while using a laptop. Points HHS to testimony about wireless health concerns.
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “My hand and forearm hurt when I hold my cellphone too long.”
- Research & federal duties: “Dr. Sharon Goldberg testified before the Michigan Senate in 2018”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
My hand and forearm hurt when I hold my cellphone too long. When I work on my laptop, I get extremely tired and feel so much better when I get away from it.
Dr. Sharon Goldberg testified before the Michigan Senate in 2018 on the dangers wireless does to humans in a fight to stop the rollout of 5G. She stated that PubMed is full of studies that prove 2G, 3G, 4G are detrimental to our health.
Dr Sharon Goldberg on wireless radiation
youtube.com/watch?v=WiVE6RE-3Ic&source_ve_path=OTY3MTQ&embeds_referring_euri=https%3A%2F%2Fstop5g.cz%2F
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.