AI summary & topic connections
The commenter welcomes investigation, describes switching off a router at night and objects to smart meter opt-out charges, also raising distracted-driving concerns.
- Smart meters: “I turn off all electronics including my router at night, but now am having to deal with a smart meter which i have no desire for,but will have to pay every month for a meter reader if I don’t accept!! My concerns aren’t just wireless radiation, but the large screens in cars, which take attention away from driving ( people driving”
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “Thank you for being concerned about wireless technology.”
- Research & federal duties: “I wish more investigations had happened before we were inundated with this.”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
Thank you for being concerned about wireless technology. I wish more investigations had happened before we were inundated with this. I turn off all electronics including my router at night, but now am having to deal with a smart meter which i have no desire for,but will have to pay every month for a meter reader if I don’t accept!! My concerns aren’t just wireless radiation, but the large screens in cars, which take attention away from driving ( people driving erratically is now the norm) everywhere I go people looking down using their phones, and the discomfort people feel if their phone isn’t on their person. Thanks for listening.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.