AI summary & topic connections
A commenter in the Netherlands reports electrohypersensitivity, headaches and concentration difficulties and expresses concern for children and animals.
- Electromagnetic sensitivity: “I have EHS (electro hyper sensitivity) i live in the Netherlands.”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “I wake up every day with a severe headache and cramped up muscles.”
- Children & vulnerable groups: “I really hope something can be done about this...i feel very sorry for animals,children and babies who have to endure this as well.”
- Environmental effects: “I really hope something can be done about this...i feel very sorry for animals,children and babies who have to endure this as well.”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I have EHS (electro hyper sensitivity) i live in the Netherlands.
I wake up every day with a severe headache and cramped up muscles.
The ringing of high pitched frequencies is never ending.
I am very tired and have difficulties focusing because of radiation everywhere,all of the time.
It is terrible..
I really hope something can be done about this...i feel very sorry for animals,children and babies who have to endure this as well.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.