AI summary & topic connections
The commenter reports improved wellbeing after tower removal and describes perceived effects on household members, neighbors and a dog.
- Towers & siting: “I live near a 5G tower that was dismantled a few years ago.”
- Environmental effects: “When I tried to walk my dog down the street where the 5G tower was located, the dog refused to go near that tower.”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I live near a 5G tower that was dismantled a few years ago. Prior to the dismantling, I felt terrible at home on the weekends. At work during the week, I was fine. I work 15miles from my home. When I tried to walk my dog down the street where the 5G tower was located, the dog refused to go near that tower. Since the tower was dismantled, I don’t have to spend my weekends feeling nauseous and weak. Oddly, it didn’t affect my husband or son, but neighbors said it impacted their health when the tower was active.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.