AI summary & topic connections
The commenter reports illness following smart meter installation, describes opting out and using wired connections, and reports symptoms in a wireless workplace.
- Smart meters: “Hello, yes, my health has been terribly affected, since SMART METERS, 56 TOWERS, ALL OF IT! I have had to opt out of my homes smart meters, because I was going to die, and almost did die,,due to the horrible affects on my personal health and safety, P;EASE BAN ALL SMART METERS, go back to only t”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “e ANALOG METERS, FOR GAS, ELECTRIC AND WATER,,,The water smart meter, was microwaving me,,,and turning my skin red,,,my BP has risen and I have sever anxiety, all thatnks to these MONSTER METERS!~!! i WOULD LOVE TO COME TO CAPITAL HILL AND TESTIFY ABOUT THE PROVELMS AND MY DOCTOR HAS WRITTEN LETTERS, CONCERNING MY HEALTH PROBLEMS, not to mention the fire hazards, sudden increase iin f”
- Heart symptoms & implanted devices: “ART METERS, go back to only the ANALOG METERS, FOR GAS, ELECTRIC AND WATER,,,The water smart meter, was microwaving me,,,and turning my skin red,,,my BP has risen and I have sever anxiety, all thatnks to these MONSTER METERS!~!! i WOULD LOVE TO COME TO CAPITAL HILL AND TESTIFY ABOUT THE PROVELMS AND MY DOCTOR HAS WRITTEN LETTERS, CONCERNING MY HEALTH PROBLEMS, not to mention the”
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “t people children babies and precious animals in facotry farms where they should never be those also need to be banned!~ PLEASE BAN ALL SMART METERS, WIFI ROUTERS THAT ARE ON 5G, ETC, I have had to use an ethernet chord , as I also cannot have wifi or routers,,,in my home,,but when I go to jobs or places with the meters, I become ill again!~”
- Li-Fi, fiber & alternatives: “y farms where they should never be those also need to be banned!~ PLEASE BAN ALL SMART METERS, WIFI ROUTERS THAT ARE ON 5G, ETC, I have had to use an ethernet chord , as I also cannot have wifi or routers,,,in my home,,but when I go to jobs or places with the meters, I become ill again!~”
- Occupational exposure: “METERS, WIFI ROUTERS THAT ARE ON 5G, ETC, I have had to use an ethernet chord , as I also cannot have wifi or routers,,,in my home,,but when I go to jobs or places with the meters, I become ill again!~”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
Hello, yes, my health has been terribly affected, since SMART METERS, 56 TOWERS, ALL OF IT! I have had to opt out of my homes smart meters, because I was going to die, and almost did die,,due to the horrible affects on my personal health and safety, P;EASE BAN ALL SMART METERS, go back to only the ANALOG METERS, FOR GAS, ELECTRIC AND WATER,,,The water smart meter, was microwaving me,,,and turning my skin red,,,my BP has risen and I have sever anxiety, all thatnks to these MONSTER METERS!~!! i WOULD LOVE TO COME TO CAPITAL HILL AND TESTIFY ABOUT THE PROVELMS AND MY DOCTOR HAS WRITTEN LETTERS, CONCERNING MY HEALTH PROBLEMS, not to mention the fire hazards, sudden increase iin fires, deaths, from house s exploding into fires,,,and killing innocent people children babies and precious animals in facotry farms where they should never be those also need to be banned!~ PLEASE BAN ALL SMART METERS, WIFI ROUTERS THAT ARE ON 5G, ETC, I have had to use an ethernet chord , as I also cannot have wifi or routers,,,in my home,,but when I go to jobs or places with the meters, I become ill again!~
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.