AI summary & topic connections
The commenter reports rash and burning attributed to a phone and describes relying on wired connections at home.
- Li-Fi, fiber & alternatives: “My internet and cell phone are hardwired at my home as living would otherwise be unbearable.”
- Other concerns: “I am unable to use my phone regularly as I get extreme rashes and I can feel my skin burning. I can tell if the signal is on or off just by holding the phone. My internet and cell phone are hardwired at my home as living would otherwise be unbearable.”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am unable to use my phone regularly as I get extreme rashes and I can feel my skin burning. I can tell if the signal is on or off just by holding the phone. My internet and cell phone are hardwired at my home as living would otherwise be unbearable.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.