AI summary & topic connections

Alleges nonconsensual Havana-syndrome effects, AI interfacing and misuse of personal data alongside family-custody grievances. Requests family contact and an end to the alleged interference. The allegations are unverified.

  • Directed-energy / targeting allegations: “ake our minimum kontakt for 9 years and they use AI on me and interface with out me and my Only biological twins consent, I am”
  • AHIs / Havana syndrome: “ whisleblowere all over the world, from 2017 Havana syndrom on me and my Only biological twins Anora and Asbjørn w”
  • Surveillance & privacy concerns: “ll kontrol over my Only biological twins and use my data with out my consent, I have been a member of TargetedJustice.com from 2023”
  • Children & vulnerable groups: “, from 2017 Havana syndrom on me and my Only biological twins Anora and Asbjørn with out our consent, korrupt and cr”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
My biological dad Gert Mohr Wiland was a telegrafist in militær and a whisleblowere all over the world, from 2017 Havana syndrom on me and my Only biological twins Anora and Asbjørn with out our consent, korrupt and cruel people in the danish Goverment/ Court have use us and agaist all internationale konvention and also danish Law let Tobias Jeppe Bagge a person I never was married to or live with have full custody over my Only biological twins and let him take our minimum kontakt for 9 years and they use AI on me and interface with out me and my Only biological twins consent, I am was and are a good biological mom and I had / have a BA in Art, there were No need or reason to be so cruel and evil to me and let this person and his wife have full kontrol over my Only biological twins and use my data with out my consent, I have been a member of TargetedJustice.com from 2023, I want to see and talk to My Only biological twins and live my life with out Havana syndrom and AI and I dont like that they use my private data! It is and are agaist Geneva konvention and Nürenberg that they plan this and did this to me and my Only biological twins for 14 years in Denmark, Europa and around the world! United Nations write a rapport in 2023 violent agaist woman, girls’s and children and the korrupt danish Law did not arrest him Tobias Jeppe Bagge and his familie and the Advokat my nabo Lise Buet from Gentofte. The Only reason they plan this and let this person have full kontrol over my Only biological twins is because of my Only biological dad Gert Mohr Wiland was a kind person and a telegrafist in militær and a whisleblowere