AI summary & topic connections

Reports hip and buttock pain when carrying a phone, with similar effects in a daughter and improvement after removal. Raises youth and cancer concerns and supports HHS research.

  • Research & federal duties: “ticular attention to children and other potentially vulnerable populations, and establish appropriate federal research priorities regarding wireless radiation and public health. Thank you for providing individuals and families w”
  • Children & vulnerable groups: “fects it has given me.I believe HHS should address this issue.Im concerned with our youth as they are growing up with them with much exposure. Cancer rates are exploding. We are one sick”
  • Cancer & tumors: “concerned with our youth as they are growing up with them with much exposure. Cancer rates are exploding. We are one sick nation and I feel this is a huge contributing factor. Thanks for l”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure. I am responding from the perspective of myself and as a concerned member of the public. Wireless radiation has affected me and my family. When my phone is in either back pocket, it causes my buttock and hip joints to ache within minutes. My daughter has a similar effect. This has been ongoing for about 5 -6 years. Now notible quite instantly whereas previous did not notice this? Maybe with the increase from 3G to 4/5G? When removed from my pocket the pain lingers but reduces greatly. This has affected daily life simply due to increased pain. In today's world of everyone wanting a quick response, it's convenient to have the phone on you physically, however I often leave it in the house when going out now just due to the side effects it has given me.I believe HHS should address this issue.Im concerned with our youth as they are growing up with them with much exposure. Cancer rates are exploding. We are one sick nation and I feel this is a huge contributing factor. Thanks for listening! I support HHS taking an active role in examining the potential health and environmental effects of wireless radiation. Questions about human health should be addressed by federal agencies with appropriate expertise in medicine, biology, epidemiology, and public health, and the experiences of individuals and families who report being affected should be considered alongside the scientific evidence. I urge HHS to carefully evaluate these experiences and the scientific evidence, identify gaps in current research, give particular attention to children and other potentially vulnerable populations, and establish appropriate federal research priorities regarding wireless radiation and public health. Thank you for providing individuals and families with an opportunity to be heard.