AI summary & topic connections
Reports headaches, tinnitus and fatigue associated with neighborhood meters and wireless signals, with perceived improvement after relocation and moving a meter. Describes costs and dismissal, requests regulatory attention and restored landline options, and references external research.
- Smart meters: “y strong through my house but, I noticed increased symptoms anyway. There was a smart meter on the side of the house. There was NO analog option, so I enquired with the power company and had ”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “When the new meters went into my neighborhood, I started having headaches and soon my ears started ringing. I always used an ethernet for internet and kept cell phone usage ”
- Housing, work & access barriers: “to a small sound that is livable. I could only afford to do this because of the funds from selling my home otherwise I would have had to move to somewhere with No meters and towers nearby. It is extremely c”
- Electromagnetic sensitivity: “ to somewhere with No meters and towers nearby. It is extremely concerning that people with these sensitivities are NOT being listened to at all. Many have been cast as NUTS by their doctors that are ignorant of”
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “y fee to do so. I moved in Aug 2025 due to the increased symptoms and increased wifi signals that were coming through my home 24/7 that were increasing my fatigue and other symptoms. M”
- Towers & siting: “ other symptoms. My new location is in a sparsely populated area and just got a tower last November. The signal is not terribly strong through my house but, I noticed increased symptoms”
- Li-Fi, fiber & alternatives: “, I started having headaches and soon my ears started ringing. I always used an ethernet for internet and kept cell phone usage to speaker or ear corded headsets. I opted to keep my analog”
- Exposure limits & oversight: “ere was no health issue, they would have NOT done so. What will it take to make regulators stop ignoring the science? I wish to have this placed into the Congressional record. What I have sa”
- Research & federal duties: “on by a deaf government or private business that has MONEY as their only goals. Studies have been done and continue to prove the damaging health effects of WIFi and 5g. Denmark has removed wifi from all”
- Directed-energy / targeting allegations: “ir doctors that are ignorant of the effects of strong fields. Just look at what directed energy weapons are capable of doing and then tell me this is some kind of imaginary condition. There is a location”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
When the new meters went into my neighborhood, I started having headaches and soon my ears started ringing. I always used an ethernet for internet and kept cell phone usage to speaker or ear corded headsets. I opted to keep my analog meter and then had to pay a monthly fee to do so. I moved in Aug 2025 due to the increased symptoms and increased wifi signals that were coming through my home 24/7 that were increasing my fatigue and other symptoms. My new location is in a sparsely populated area and just got a tower last November. The signal is not terribly strong through my house but, I noticed increased symptoms anyway. There was a smart meter on the side of the house. There was NO analog option, so I enquired with the power company and had the meter removed from the house and placed at the property line 56 1/2 feet away. The ringing and fatigue are minimal and no headaches now. The ringing has diminished to a small sound that is livable. I could only afford to do this because of the funds from selling my home otherwise I would have had to move to somewhere with No meters and towers nearby. It is extremely concerning that people with these sensitivities are NOT being listened to at all. Many have been cast as NUTS by their doctors that are ignorant of the effects of strong fields. Just look at what directed energy weapons are capable of doing and then tell me this is some kind of imaginary condition. There is a location in the Carolinas where there is a large telescope that is in a valley protected from ALL of these signals so the telescope can operate and many people with these sensitivities have moved to that area of the country and recovered. We are the CANARIES of the COAL MINES! I do not give my permission to be experimented upon by a deaf government or private business that has MONEY as their only goals. Studies have been done and continue to prove the damaging health effects of WIFi and 5g. Denmark has removed wifi from all schools. If there was no health issue, they would have NOT done so. What will it take to make regulators stop ignoring the science? I wish to have this placed into the Congressional record. What I have said and experienced is by no means unique. Please act like life and health really matter. What is the point of having the science and regulation if you only ignore that and strive to accommodate big business interests and money. How much is your life worth? How about your children, parents, siblings and friends? Would you finally act to do something if one of those were adversely affected by these types of signals and radiation? What will you say to Our Heavenly Father someday if you have to explain WHY you did nothing? Please, please think about it seriously. The greatest challenges can be the biggest opportunities to create something that solves the problems. It would be so awesome if you stopped removing telephone lines and gave people the option to restore that service as it is safer than cell phones. Thank you for the opportunity to say all of this. This book was too large to attach so please look at it here and READ it. https://www.amazon.com/Handbook-Biological-Effects-Electromagnetic-Fields/dp/0849306418 There are many sites where you can read this for free. And it is already available on this government site https://www.osti.gov/biblio/5641722 Why is it being ignored????????????????????????
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.