AI summary & topic connections
Reports feeling irradiated, severe distress and past thoughts of death, alongside several reported diagnoses. Says the sensations have recently become less intense; no exposure source is specified.
- Other concerns: “I often feel like I'm being irradiated. Sometimes more, sometimes less. Sometimes I've felt like I'm going crazy and have thought that the”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “been as intense and relentless recently but still feel it Dx Fibromyalgia PTSD Anxiety Depression Somatic Symptom Disorder Allergies (service connected)”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I often feel like I'm being irradiated. Sometimes more, sometimes less. Sometimes I've felt like I'm going crazy and have thought that the only way out is death.
*Hasn't been as intense and relentless recently but still feel it Dx Fibromyalgia PTSD Anxiety Depression Somatic Symptom Disorder Allergies (service connected)
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.