AI summary & topic connections

Reports family symptoms, repeated displacement and difficulty finding accommodation attributed to towers and nearby hotspots. Describes symptoms during pregnancy and in children, and perceived relief after relocating.

  • Housing, work & access barriers: “ was having trouble breathing, brain fog, and very jittery I couldn't function. We had to move which you would think was simple but that's when we found out there was no place we could go withou”
  • Children & vulnerable groups: “ittle we started noticing we were having issues with 5g towers it started with my daughter's legs would go numb driving past 5g towers then she would be okay after. After we started travelin”
  • Reproduction & pregnancy: “bad I remember hiding in the woods because the trees blocked some signal. I was pregnant and having braxten Hicks being around the 5g. We finally found a safe place after messaging so many”
  • Neurological symptoms & sleep: “ towers then she would be okay after. After we started traveling I had non stop brain fog at our home the 5g towers were 2.5 miles away. It was so bad I would rush to get ready for the day ”
  • Heart symptoms & implanted devices: “would leave she would be fine. Second day of this I started getting jittery and chest pains at home. My husband had our one vehicle at work. We spent the day walking the side of the roads an”
  • Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “n fog came instantly back. We found a better place right next to neighbors with 5g hotspot which we didn't know existed. We all started having signs of radiation poisoning rashes, GI bleeds”
  • Towers & siting: “antly declined. Little by little we started noticing we were having issues with 5g towers it started with my daughter's legs would go numb driving past 5g towers then she would be okay aft”
  • Electromagnetic sensitivity: “cting a safe home but instead found out we had no safe place due to 5g. We were allergic to the towers at our home that we lived at for 7 years, our friends homes, and most campgrounds. Finally found ”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
We were a healthy family until 2021 our health significantly declined. Little by little we started noticing we were having issues with 5g towers it started with my daughter's legs would go numb driving past 5g towers then she would be okay after. After we started traveling I had non stop brain fog at our home the 5g towers were 2.5 miles away. It was so bad I would rush to get ready for the day pack up the kids and go have fun at the parks just to get away and feel better. Then the cell tower crash happened 2025 for 4 hours no brain fog I felt so great at my home then cell phones started working and my brain fog came instantly back. We found a better place right next to neighbors with 5g hotspot which we didn't know existed. We all started having signs of radiation poisoning rashes, GI bleeds and sores. My daughter all of a sudden started complaining about a headache when at home we would leave she would be fine. Second day of this I started getting jittery and chest pains at home. My husband had our one vehicle at work. We spent the day walking the side of the roads and hanging out because our home made us so sick. My husband figured out it was 5g hotspot from our neighbors when he did a wifi search. He talked to the neighbors asked them to turn it off which they did for couple hrs we all felt so much better until it came back on and instantly headaches, chest pains and jittery again. Third day I couldn't be on the property at all I was having trouble breathing, brain fog, and very jittery I couldn't function. We had to move which you would think was simple but that's when we found out there was no place we could go without 5g towers. We moved away from the hotspot but closer to a 5g tower until we could find a safe place. I got so bad I remember hiding in the woods because the trees blocked some signal. I was pregnant and having braxten Hicks being around the 5g. We finally found a safe place after messaging so many air bnbs and hip camps because nobody gives you an address. It took me two weeks to recover from that. I could barely walk I was so weak. We want back home to Wisconsin expecting a safe home but instead found out we had no safe place due to 5g. We were allergic to the towers at our home that we lived at for 7 years, our friends homes, and most campgrounds. Finally found a safe place an hr away until they started updating towers up north to 5g. We moved south as our state wasn't working for us we had no place to be and God told us to go. Our first home we got radiation poisoning again from our neighbors 5g hotspot same story. The day we left I couldn't even walk my legs were so weak I just laid on the ground holding my baby who was napping I had no strength to physically move. When my husband brought the truck up for us to leave it was all I could do to get myself in. We tried so many campgrounds all had 5g wifi or 5g towers. One campground we were there 15 min my baby started screaming nonstop he never screamed. My son started rolling around on the floor screaming about his stomach hurting. I was so weak I barely could get my kids in the car but as soon as we left all the kids stopped screaming we were fine. We to this day can't be around 5g towers and avoid towns with 5g. For almost two years we felt like refugees in our own country no place to go that was safe and we physically couldnt be around 5g for long periods of time. God moved us to a county that bans 5g and we found some safety and normal life again. But there's only two small towns safe for us to go into the bigger towns we get headaches and other health issues and physically can't be there long. It's definitely limited us but we are thankful that we found some safety by our home at least.