AI summary & topic connections

Reports severe location-associated episodes during a Scandinavian commute, including a very high heart rate and later hypothyroidism. Describes symptom-free alternative travel and perceived shielding benefits. Explicitly requests objective exposure reconstruction, medical-record review and blinded testing without assuming causation.

  • Heart symptoms & implanted devices: “. On March 9, 2022, I experienced the most severe episode, including an extreme cardiovascular reaction and a reported heart rate of approximately 250 beats per minute. Abnormally elevated heart rate con”
  • Towers & siting: “arlier episodes. According to my observations, there were no telecommunications antenna sites along this alternative route, and during this period I experienced no symptoms. On March 9, 2022, I”
  • Research & federal duties: “, RF exposure reconstruction, original medical records, and, where appropriate, controlled blinded testing. The attached document provides the detailed chronology, medical information, network information, ”
  • Occupational exposure: “f severe, location-associated health events beginning in January 2022 during my regular commute between Strömstad, Sweden, and Moss, Norway—a route I had travelled for approximately ten years bef”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am submitting the attached document as a personal experience report relevant to the HHS review of possible health effects associated with radiofrequency electromagnetic fields (RF-EMF) and wireless technologies. My report describes a series of severe, location-associated health events beginning in January 2022 during my regular commute between Strömstad, Sweden, and Moss, Norway—a route I had travelled for approximately ten years before these events. Two observations are particularly important. First, from January 7 through March 8, 2022, I changed my commute and drove an approximately 30 km longer route through a forested area to avoid Hogdal/Högdal and the locations associated with the earlier episodes. According to my observations, there were no telecommunications antenna sites along this alternative route, and during this period I experienced no symptoms. On March 9, 2022, I experienced the most severe episode, including an extreme cardiovascular reaction and a reported heart rate of approximately 250 beats per minute. Abnormally elevated heart rate continued afterward. Following these events, I was subsequently diagnosed with hypothyroidism. Approximately three days after the severe March 9 event, my TSH was reportedly about 5.4 mIU/L. My TSH subsequently continued to rise, reaching approximately 16 mIU/L by August 2022, and hypothyroidism was formally diagnosed on August 3, 2022. I had not previously been diagnosed with hypothyroidism or treated with levothyroxine. Second, after I began using RF/EMF-shielding clothing on March 31–April 2, 2022, I was able to travel by car past antenna sites that had previously been associated with sudden severe illness without experiencing those symptoms during the passages. I am not asking HHS to assume causation from these observations. I am asking that this history be investigated objectively using historical base-station configuration and activation records, RF exposure reconstruction, original medical records, and, where appropriate, controlled blinded testing. The attached document provides the detailed chronology, medical information, network information, limitations, and specific records that I believe should be examined.

Official attachments · 1

Attachment contents are not included in the category review.