AI summary & topic connections

Reports cognitive difficulty around computers and prolonged illness attributed to a hybrid vehicle, with improvement after replacing it. Raises concerns for children, animals and declining wildlife.

  • Neurological symptoms & sleep: “difficult for me to think”
  • Housing, work & access barriers: “very difficult to use a computer”
  • Children & vulnerable groups: “health of children”
  • Environmental effects: “less insects, bats birds”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am a concerned member of the public submitting my response to HHS in regards to electromagnetic fields and wireless radiation exposure. Personally, I find it very difficult to use a computer and to be around devices that emit EMF’s. This radiation severely affects my brain, so that it is very difficult for me to think and I need to lay down and rest. Several years ago I purchased a hybrid vehicle and became sick for the entire time I owned it. The car caused me to become weak and I could no longer pick up heavy objects as I once had. . My back started to go out on me and I constantly felt like I had a flu with aches, pains and exhaustion. This lasted for six years, until I decided to get rid of my car, to see if I would begin to feel better. Although I did not know what the outcome would be, I hoped at least I would not get worse. To my relief my flu like symptoms and exhaustion improve significantly. Although it is still very difficult for me to be in front of computers and wireless technology, I am grateful to no longer have the debilitating symptoms that my hybrid car caused me. This experience has left me extremely concerned about the health of children and all people and animals as most all of us are exposed to this type of radiation. I have noticed in my area in southern Californiathat we have less insects, bats birds and other wild animals, leaving me to believe that this radiation is affecting the well-being of all. Thank you, HHS, for allowing me to submit my experiences with EMF’s and wireless technology.