AI summary & topic connections

Reports disabling electromagnetic sensitivity, homelessness and a shielded tiny-home solution. Attributes personal and family cancers and neighborhood neurological and cardiac problems to wireless exposure.

  • Electromagnetic sensitivity: “EMF hypersensitivity”
  • Housing, work & access barriers: “homeless for quite a while”
  • Occupational exposure: “working in a county office”
  • Towers & siting: “cell phone tower”
  • Power lines, wiring & solar: “solar instillations”
  • Smart meters: “smart meters on every house”
  • Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “wifi routers”
  • Cancer & tumors: “breast tumor and cancer”
  • Heart symptoms & implanted devices: “heart attacks”
  • Neurological symptoms & sleep: “neurological issues”
  • Children & vulnerable groups: “little children”
  • Reproduction & pregnancy: “sterilizing our next generations”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I have had and am still having so much sensitivity to EMF's and it has disabled me. I started working in a county office in Coconino County AZ, where we had a cell phone tower dressed up to look like a pine tree. It was at the end of the parking lot from where I sat at my desk. I did not feel the radiation while working there but believe that this is what over sensitized me, starting my condition of EMF hypersensitivity. I gradually became more and more sensitive to EMF's from 2013 onwards until I was unable to tolerate being around electricity in general. Radio frequencies, including cell phones, cell phone towers, wifi routers, blue tooth, etc all are very uncomfortable and even cause me physical pain. I was homeless for quite a while because I was unable to tolerate living in a house with even electricity, as the electric and magnetic fields from those became unbearable to me as well. (While I was living in Tucson AZ, it had become really bad as we had a cell phone tower installed at the top of our street as well as one down at the bottom of our neighborhood. And also had our house encircled with people with solar instillations which also put off a high dirty electricity filed, and then we had 5G put down our alley, smart meters on every house, and I then was unable to tolerate living there. During this time several of my older neighbors began falling more often and eventually one broke their hip and the others mild dementia became severe, the one who broke their hip passed away from complications, and then the one with mild dementia who became severe needed to live in a care facility and passed away quickly. My mom had several heart attacks after their putting in the increased radio frequency generating devices, I had neurological issues that started during that time period and we disabling, as well as several others in my neighborhood had neurological issues begin and many had heart related conditions with another on my street passing away within months of the "upgrade". I can still feel radio frequencies and I find myself turning my head and looking at them as I pass by cell /data towers, not intentionally, it is just something that happens. I eventually built a tiny house out of a shipping container as a faraday cage to be able to handle living in their new modern environment with supposed "high tech" surroundings, towers, wifi etc everywhere. And at least now I have a safe place to live that doesn't hurt my body. I also back in 2017 had developed a breast tumor and cancer in my right breast because I always had my cell phone resting in that area tucked into my breast pocket. And then I started to learn and understand how dangerous that was, and now keep it in airplane mode every night and keep it away from my body at all times as to not be irradiated. These things are not safe and they are destroying our health. We used to be afraid of the higher SAR ratings that cell phones had when they were first coming out but now they have been deemed "safe" and in doing so people give them to their little children, and keep them in their pockets, and hold them directly against their heads unaware of the dangers of radio frequencies and in doing so are creating tremendous health consequences. Oh my goodness, I almost forgot to tell you that my sister Jennifer, has had a brain tumor that she had to have operated on that grew as a result of her having her phone against her head all the time for years and that was before they became as powerful as they are currently. I hope you are able to bring more awareness and reform to this issue and bring more safety to others so that we don't end up sterilizing our next generations. And for people like myself so we can be out in public more without ending up in pain.